Say hello to the Santa Cruz 650b Bronson
A 150mm bounce 650b bicycle that looks like a mighty fun Enduro weapon...
Santa Cruz introduce the Bronson, a 650b wheeled, 150mm sprung bicycle. Watch the video and have a read on to find out more about the Bronson (which I keep calling the Brosnan, Troy or Pierce).
Four Go Wild in Cap d'Ail. Steve Peat, Greg Minnaar, Josh Bryceland and Cedric Gracia get a little bit loose on the legendary French coast. The lads will be racing these at a few rounds of this years Enduro World Series.
BRONSON: 20 YEARS IN THE MAKING
Two decades of evolution at Santa Cruz brought us here. An entirely new frame, new wheel size and new perspective on what a 6" travel bike can conquer.
Bronson is not some rehashed 27.5" tribute act to anything else in our range. It stands alone as testament to the years of designing and refining at our old Bronson Street facility.
With carbon and aluminum frame options, a massive range of kit choice and an unprecedented 10 possible decal combinations for the ENVE spec, Bronson represents our most customizable bike
Locked up for months of secret testing, Bronson breaks straight onto the scene as the Syndicate’s race bike for their Enduro World Series campaign.
From Tazmon to Bronson...Santa Cruz defines each new era. Welcome to our Group B. If you’re a spectator on track, please take a step back.
The Aluminium Bronson (above)
The Carbon Bronson (above)
Tech number bit:
• 150mm travel VPP suspension.
• 27.5" wheels.
• Sizes: S, M, L, XL.
• Syndicate will race Enduro World Series on production frames in 2013.
• Carbon: Tennis Yellow with black/blue decals and Matte Carbon with orange/blue decals.
• Aluminum: Gloss Black with blue/yellow decals and Gloss Grey with grey/blue decals.
• 10 decal choices for ENVE kits: Blue, Yellow, Orange, White or Grey in either solid fill or outline.
• Standard: Custom tuned Fox Float CTD Evolution.
• Upgrade: custom tuned Float CTD Adjust Boost Valve Kashima.
Frame: from 5.3 lb (for size M, carbon).
Complete: from 26.2 lbs (for size M, carbon, XX1 ENVE).
Warren Beatty bit:
• 5 year warranty.
• Lifetime bearings warranty.
• Lifetime crash replacement warranty.
When when when?
• From April 2013 for carbon models, May 2013 for aluminum models.
Frame only Fox Float CTD: £1,799
Complete bikes from: £3,599
Hit up www.santacruzbikes.co.uk/Bronson for more info.