This weeks prize up for grabs is a super exclusive one of a kind Dirt embroidered Ogio 9800 Moto MX travel bag. If you’ve got more baggage than Kerry Katona, then this prize is for you.
Only one Dirt logo’d bag was ever made making this prize super hot, hot, hot.
To win this awsome Rolls Royce of travel bags which was knidly donated by the good eggs at Madison check out the question below.
* From the SLED Structural Load Equalizing Deck system which creates a chassis to keep the bag stable in transport, to the ultra heavy duty ‘off-road’ wheels and tyres, this baby packs some real punch
* The interior designed for bulky kit with a U shaped opening letting you to get all your kit inside without a struggle
* At each end of the gear bag there are compartments, 1 for your boots and an enormous wet gear section and helmet area which is padded to protect your custom paint work, and a small side pocket
* The goggle area has enough space for your goggles as well as spare parts such as lenses and tear offs
* Hidden in a stowaway slot, is a large pull-out changing mat, that will help you keep your feet warm, clean and dry as you get changed
* With an astonishing 9900 cubic inches of volume, this bag will swallow all the gear you choose to throw at it and with multiple handles and tie-down points and a retractable Pullman handle, securing and handling this beast is child’s play
* Constructed from hard wearing 420 dobby nylon and 600D poly with reinforced stitching to help it withstand the rigors of constant use
* Dimensions: 34 x 16 x 17 inches
* Volume: 9800 cu.in. / 160 litres
* Weight: 14 lbs / 6.35 kilos
To win this lovely bag simply send me a picture of a bag, any bag, and tell me why you deserve to win it. Best bag and begging letter will win.
Send you bags to [email protected]
Win an exclusive Ogio Dirt travel bag for your downhill mountain bike adventures