The Tidworth Freeride Club are holding their first annual Hooper Hooner on Sunday, 24th November.
Sign on: 0800-1000
First Race Run: 11:00
– Each rider will be allowed 3 timed runs
– Full face helmets must be worn and fastened correctly
– Additional protective equipment is advised (Gloves, goggles, knee pads etc…)
– Bar plugs must be fitted to bike
– Bike must be well maintained and appropriate for downhill use
– Under 18’s must be signed on by a parent or guardian on the day of the event
For more information, and to enter visit their Facebook Page. Entries are only open for another two days, and it looks set to be a good day racing!