Steve Peat the book is out, this is going to be THE book of 2010, get it while it’s hot folks.
In this new book, Steve Peat gives an insight to his 2009 World Championship winning season.
Through a stunning collection of photographs, we follow Steve from his winter training at home in Sheffield, through eight rounds of the World Cup series, where he set new records for the most World Cup race wins and podium appearances. Then another win at the Lisbon Downtown, before finally culminating with his victory at 2009 World Champs in Canberra. This is an underdog story to top all others, and it has been seventeen years in the making.
Peaty and his book this morning. Just look at the size of it!
* Printed to the highest standards, 160 pages, hardback
* More than 200 photographs by Victor Lucas, including previously un-published gems
* Additional photos by Sven Martin, Kathy Sessler, Dominic Worrall
* Foreword by Rob Warner
* Introduction and captions by Steve Peat
* Price £29.99 plus shipping, delivered Worldwide
The first 100 copies ordered online will be signed by Steve!
ORDER AT www.stevepeat.com