We’ve just seen these Reverse “Triple X” Handlebar that come in at a whopping 820mm.
What are your thoughts on bar width? Do you lot like them this width? What do you run? Post your comments below.
Just spoke to Peter from SolidBikes/Reverse Components and he told me that
- The 820mm bars far exceed the EN handle bar test.
- The Solid World Cup team reported that the wider bars utilised power from the shoulders more and less from the arms, making arm pump less noticable on long tracks.
- Some riders were fitting extensions to the 760mm bars, proving that some wanted even wider bars.
- The full 820mm maybe just for the real tall/broad shouldered rider, but you can cut them down to 800 or less to suit.
- Cost in Germany is 79,90€
- Available end of March beginning of April.
Reverse “Triple X” Handlebar
820mm 0,5″ Rise , 9°Backsweep 7075AL T6 triple butted, 368g
Available in titan gray , white and black from Fli Distribution in the Uk.