Just been on the blower (that’s phone for any Americans/Aussies/Kiwis or Mongolians out there not “hair dryers” or other such stuff) to Michael from Boderline Events who told me about the epic four days of riding racing he’s organised at Moelfre.
It’s the only DH event at Moelfre this year so if you want a piece of the action you’d better enter this one. If you want to know what Moelfre looks like I’ve popped a couple of vids at the bottom.
The news you have all been waiting for…… entries now live at borderline-events
This will be the most action packed race of the year…….10th to 13th April.
The aim of this event is to make it as relaxed or as serious as you want it to be.
If you want to get involved and enjoy the music and fires then you camp close by.
If you want to take your racing serious and are aiming for that top spot then you can camp a little further away.
There is plenty of room for everyone.
Friday: DH & 4X Practice – DH only £20.00 – 4X – free
Saturday: DH Practice & 4X racing – DH only £20.00 – 4X – £20.00
Sunday: DH racing – £35.00
Monday: Uplift Day – £20.00
Check here for more info.
So what have we got for you this time…..??
• Prizes from Chain Reaction Cycles & Descent Gear…. More sponsors coming soon
• Plenty of Monster Energy to Drink
• 4X & DH – New sections to 4X and completely re-done – Work done on DH track
• Long Jump Competition
• Dan Jarvis Commentating for 4X and DH
• Best trick on 4X track competition
• Moelfre – Only chance to race in 2009 at this fast and furious venue
• Live Music / Bar Friday and Saturday night.
• Quality Catering like last time but with better, faster service and more variety.
• Relaxed atmosphere
• Everyone welcome
• Suitable for all levels from Beginner to Pro
• 4 days of riding
• More riding than you can shake a stick at
• Free Camping – We will just ask for a few volunteers to help clear up at the end of the weekend.
nps rd 4 moelfre >>
If you want to know what Moelfre looks like, then here’s a Paul Roberts vid of the NPS last year.
Watch more Dirt movies >>
Moelfre NPS winners.
reaction moelfre downhill