The good guys over at silverfish have given us a spanking new limited edition RaceFace Atlas FR chainset and bottom bracket with an RRP of £199.00 to give away.
To win this beauty see the details at the bottom.
BB shell: 68/73mm/ 83mm/ 100mm
Arm length: 165mm/170mm/175mm
Ring options: Single ring/ Double and bash
Colours: Black or Blue Steal
Designed for long travel bikes, the ATLAS FR is a limited edition product, engineered for riders that want a lightweight, FR/DH specific crank. Sharing many design & style features from our original ATLAS AM crank, the ATLAS FR crank is designed specifically for FR/DH, Super D and Enduro DH racing.
• A true FR/DH race crank – light enough for fast pedaling & strong enough for descents.
• CNC machined in our British Columbia, Canada manufacturing facility.
• Manufactured from OPTIM-AL, over 20% stronger compared to the commonly used 7050 alloy.
• Un-matched strength to weight ratio compared to other manufacturer’s FR/DH cranks.
• Thick walled, heat treated CroMo spindle.
• Bearings feature our new custom triple wiper seal to better retain grease & keep contaminants out.
• Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease – tested & proven to extend bearing life.
• 6mm of chainline adjustment – ideal for chainguide compatibility.
• Removable granny ring spider for improved chainguide clearance.
To win the RaceFace goodies simply send me a picture of your “race face”, best picture wins.
Send your lovely photos to Billy@dirtmountainbike.com.
By the way the Hope comp is over. I’ll pick a winner today.
Your chance to win a a limited edition RaceFace Atlas FR chainset and bottom bracket