PRESS RELEASE

Race Postponed until June 2/3rd

We have taken the decision to postpone this weekend's 4X event.

The track is very wet and muddy and rather then risk running event on what would be a very wet weekend we have taken the decision to postpone until June 2/3rd

We want everyone to enjoy themselves at our events and feel that spending the weekend in a very wet muddy field is not going to be fun for anyone, least of all the all spectators and riders.

I know some would of you would love the race in the rain, but with this being a new track we really want to save it and for it to be an amazing weekend on racing on a really dry and sunny June 3rd!

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused and will transfer or refund any entries already received.