Malverns Classic returns for 2018
We can't wait!
This is what it's all about! Prepare for the biggest party in British mountain biking to return thanks to Si Paton.
Lake jumps, flat out racing, big parties this is exactly what mountain biking's been missing recently. We're absolutely frothing for this, mad keen.
Here's the full details
The GT Bicycles Malverns Classic Festival returns to Eastnor Deer Park after a 20 year break. The dates to mark in your diary are the 15th to the 17th of June. A packed weekend of challenging and exciting events is scheduled that will see riders of all ages and abilities race and having fun in a chilled out family atmosphere.
Live Bands and DJ’s
Onsite Catering and Licenced Bar
Large marquees on site
Spawn Cycles Kids Zone
Muc-Off Pump Track
The WD40 Retro Show and Shine – £1,000 in cash for the ‘Best in Show’ retro bike
The National Demo Long Weekender
TRP Lake Ride
Jez Avery Stunt Show
The Ultimate/Exposure Pub Quiz
Security and Medics
Serviced Toilets and Showers
Parking and Camping onsite
Bring Your Bike
Eastnor Deer Park is a beautiful venue and we openly encourage you to go for ride outs. The courses when not in use for either practice or racing will be open for you to ride. For example, once the Dual Slalom event finishes on the Friday evening, we will re-open it from Saturday morning onwards and man the courses with marshals and medics, for you to ride at no additional cost.
Racing. Take your pick of what you fancy entering whether you are a seasoned racer or a newbie first timer to the start gate. Entries are selling fast with the downhill and the enduro already selling out so be quick and enter HERE.
- GT Bicycles Dual Slalom – Friday afternoon/evening – Entries Available.
- Cannondale Cross Country – Saturday – Entries Available.
- Funn Enduro (Funnduro) – Saturday Morning – Sold Out.
- Fabric Quad Eliminator – Saturday afternoon – Entries Available.
- Schwalbe Classic Downhill – Sunday – Sold Out.
Admission Pricing. Everyone aged 13 or above that is entering the festival will need to purchase an admission ticket by clicking HERE.
- All spectators (12 and under, no charge).
- £30.00 for a weekend pass covers Parking, Camping and Festival Admission.
- £10.00 for a day pass covers Parking and Festival Admission.
To keep up to date on the event, click on the Malverns' Facebook Page.