Wanna work for Dirt? Then read on:Advertising Sales Executive for Dirt Mountain Bike magazine, DirtMag.co.uk and The Bicycle Buyer magazine
A unique opportunity exists to join Factory Media, Europe’s leading action sports publisher based in Central London. This cool and dynamic publishing company has 13 highly respected & market leading magazines and 16 websites in the portfolio.
The company are looking for a bright, confident and hungry advertising sales executive with at least 1 years previous media / advertising sales experience to drive their monthly mountain bike title – Dirt and the bi-monthly bicycle buyer guide.
This busy role will involve core client business development & management of key client relationships, identifying and delivering new revenue opportunities in line with company targets and continued growth; in print and online sales, face to face and over the phone.
To succeed in this role you will have a consultative approach to sales, combined with the ability to close the deal. Along with a strong personality, belief in your own ability and have superior communication skills.
– Advertising sales to new and existing clients to core cycling companies
– Print and online, creative solutions
– Account management & building client relationships
– Driven, ambitious, entrepreneurial
– Self motivated, confident, passionate
– Determined and resilient
– Strong negotiation and closing skills
– Autonomous, but team player
– Solid background in media or advertising sales
– Strong interest in sports, ideally knowledge of the cycling industry
– Ability to effectively deal with all levels of seniority
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
Full Time, Target driven role
Central London location
Competitive Salary plus Commission
If you believe that you have the skills and motivation to succeed in this role, then immediately contact Kate Marley on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 332 9747
Advertising Sales Executive for Dirt Mountain Bike magazine, DirtMag.co.uk and The Bicycle Buyer magazine