Bring on the dragon slaying randoms…
It’s Six Million Dollar Mans Birthday today.
Trails are gettin dusty, it’s time to ride. Just found this peach Lost In The Shadows, have a gander.
Ten Volcano Jokes (that should crater for everyone)
1. I see that America has declared war on Iceland. Apparently they are accusing them of harbouring a “weapon of ash eruption”.
2. It was the last wish of the Icelandic economy that its ashes be spread over Europe.
3. Iceland goes bankrupt, then it manages to set itself on fire. This has insurance scam written all over it.
4. The diffrence between the iceland volcano and cheryl Cole is the volcano still blowing ash
5. Waiter, there’s volcanic ash in my soup. I know, it’s a no-fly zone.
6. Richard Curtis is working on a new rom-com about people stuck in an airport who fall in love. The working title is “Lava Actually”.
7. I came out my house yesterday and was hit on the head by a bag of frozen sausages, a chocolate gateau and some fish fingers. I realised it must be the fallout from Iceland.
8. Volcano in Iceland. What next Earthquake in Asda?
9. Woke this morning to find every surface in the house covered in a layer of dust and a foul stench of sulphur in the air. No change, I’ve been married to that bone-idle slob for 20 years.
10. It’s a bit early for Iceland volcano jokes. We should wait awhile for the dust to settle.
No overtaking for
Mr Potter Lord of the Rings people.
Ride on top of Sea Beaver Dual Slalom winner Mick Hannah (Fantasy Downhill price £225,000)
“Hold on you guys. The officer is making the best face. Lemme upload it to twitpic real fast!” from thereifixedit.
This pic fried me a bit.
Rejected Version of the New Tiger Woods Nike Ad — powered by Cracked.com
Shaw Shank and Tiger collide (the rejected Version of the New Tiger Woods Nike Ad)
Candle box illusion thing.
A load of scary rollercoasters here.
I don’t know why but I just fancy listening to some NWOBPR (New Wave Of British Poodle Rock) today, Def Leppard-Photograph.