Santa Cruz have just announced their all new Heckler. The bike is back for it’s seventh incarnation and now offers 150mm travel and 27.5″ wheels. They have decided to go with the 27.5″ wheels on this build. Could this mean the end of 26″ wheels at Santa Cruz?
150mm travel and
27.5” wheels to match, there’s been no half measures in the new Heckler’s development.
Legions of Heckler owners testify to the durability of the design, marching on through season after
season while other bikes at this price point simply rattle to pieces.
Santa Cruz offer a 5 year warranty for original owners, lifetime bearings warranty and a lifetime crash replacement warranty on all Heckler frames.
Open Gallery19 Images
• Total frame weight: 6.76 lb (3.07 kg) M size with Fox Float CTD evolution shock.
• 6” (150mm) travel.
• 27.5” wheels.
• New 142mm x 12mm rear axle spacing – easier wheel installation.
• Collet axle pivot – locks in place without pinch bolts.
• Angular contact bearings maximize stiffness.
• Standard or direct mount rear derailleur hanger.
• ISCG-05 chainguide compatibility.
• 73mm threaded BB for creak-free riding and easy installation.
• Two colour options:
• Gloss black w/orange decals
• Gloss blue w/green decals
• Please see your local dealer for bike and frame pricing options and availability.