Calling all owners of Fox equipped, Mondraker Summums – Do you fancy riding with a 2 x World Champion?
Mondraker team leader Fabien Barel is coming to the UK to host a 3 day skills school at Cwm Carn in South Wales in conjunction with Mojo and Fox Suspension. The school will run from the 5th – 7th of November concentrate on teaching you everything from riding fast, ride smoothly right through to your bike set you’re your suspension set-up, how to put together a race run as well as all the technical bike skills, racing tips and pointers you could ever need. All hosted by Fabien himself and backed up by Fox suspension.
This is a great opportunity and one surely not to be missed as you will get to spend direct time with Fabien who will help you get the most out of your riding and your bike so that you can start moving up the results sheets. Not only that but Fox Technicians will be on hand to talk to you about suspension set-up as well as install the latest 2011 Fox 40 RC2 inverted cartridge (SRP £250) to your forks and adjust your front and rear spring weights (SRP £79) to make sure you are getting the most from your travel. Once that is all done Mojo will then re-value your rear shock to Fabien’s ‘team’ specification which have seen hours of World Cup testing to achieve.
What you get.
- 3 days coaching from 2 x World Champion Fabien Barel
- Back-up from Fox trained Mojo technicians
- 2011 Fox 40 Inverted fork cartridge
- Correct rear spring weight
- Correct front fork spring weight
- Geometry adjustments to World Cup spec
- Re-valve rear shock to Mondraker ‘Team’ specification
- Suspension set-up hints and tips
- 3 days of uplift service
- Lunch/snacks/drinks each day
- All the advice, knowledge and experience Fab has gained over years racing at the top
- Mondraker t-shirt
- Mondraker socks
Cost £350 (limited places)
Call Chris at Mojo Suspension on 01633 615815 or Pete at Silverfish on 01752 843882 to book your place or to find out more.
Riders must provide their own travel/accommodation/evening meals