Us oldies here at Dirt are rediscovering the joys of the trails and have been spending every other sunny, dry evening at the local spot trying to remember how to get airborne.
We thought we’d better get the right tools for the job, so I ordered up a Blk Mrkt Riot for a tester from nice people at Hotlines.
I’m super lazy, so I love it when a bike arrives and all it needs is the handle bars and pedals wanging on and it’s straight out the door, ready to ride.
The Riot weighed in at 31lbs or 14 kgs in new money on the office scales and costs £1399.99 of your earth pounds. There will be more about this bike Dirt Magazine sometime, so look out for that. I’ll post some videos up on the site too.
Here’s the spec:
• Frame – 2009 RIOT frame, 100% CrMo
• Fork – Marzocchi DJ 1, 80mm travel, 20mm axle
• Headset – FSA Impact
• Cranks – CrMo 3PC, 48 Splined, Sealed Euro BB
• Sprocket – Black Market Revolver Lite 26T
• Rear Brake – Tektro Auriga Hydraulic Disc, 160mm rotor
• Brake Lever – Tektro Auriga Comp
• Rims – JALCO X350 disc specific, 32 hole w/ eyelets
• Front Hub – 20mm Through-Axle w/ Disc Brake Mount
• Rear Hub – Sealed Cassette w/ 12T one-piece driver
• Tyres – Intense MicroKobby 26”x2.25”
• Stem – Black Market Full CNC
• HandleBar – Black Market Bada Boom 25.4mm x 2”
• Grips – S&M Logo
• Seatpost – Black Market Riot Stick 27.2mm
• Seat Clamp – Black Market Seat Clamp 30mm
• Saddle – Black Market Brass Knuckles
black market riot dirt jump bike arrives at Dirt mountain bike office