Just a reminder that you have only got one week left to send me your 2010 world Cup Fantasy Teams.
Entries end on April 30th, so read the rules carefully below and join in the fun.
The Dirt Fantasy Downhill game is back and even better for 2010.
The 2010 World Cup will kick off soon, so what better way to follow the action than to own your very own DH team?
This year due to inflation and rider salaries you have a whopping £600,000 to spend on your team.
The riders have all been given prices loosely based on last years World Cup overall results.
All you have to do is pick a team of 4 (3 men and 1 women) come up with a team name and send your selection into us.
After each World Cup round we will add up the points from each rider and publish the Fantasy team results.
1. You have £600,000 to spend on your downhill team.
2. Each team must comprise of 4 riders, 3 men and 1 women. (we’re getting a lot teams of 4 men, they won’t count)
3. You can spend less than £600,000 but you can’t spend a penny more. (This is quite important too, no more than £600,000 please-I’ve recieved many great teams costing nearly 1 million, but they won’t count and just make me cross.)
4. Choose your team carefully, the list may include riders who are not racing, or who might get injured before the start. You can’t swap riders at any point.
5. Closing date for entries is 30th April, so get a move on
6. Err..think that’s it.
7. No wait, one more…NO multiple entries please, only one team each.
So for example,your team might look like:
1: Sam Hill £225,000
2: Cedric Gracia £125,000
3: Wyn Masters £25,000
4: Rachel Atherton £225,000
We hope to get some big prizes…but we said that last year too.
Email us your team in this format:
Subject: Fantasy Downhill (If you don’t write this in the email subject box your team will spend the 2010 season in my Junk Box along with the viagra pills and money swindles)
and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org