Win one of 50 Mucky Nutz Bender Fenders
Win one of 50 Bender Fenders thanks to Mucky Nutz!
All you've got to do is answer the super simple question below (there's a clue here if you need one!)
What's a Bender Fender?!
The Bender Fender 2.1 is our latest fender reincarnation. It has the same profile as the 2.0 - just slightly thicker (0.3mm to be precise). You could consider it a 'heavy duty' 2.0 but at 22g it's not exactly hefty.
The only reason for going thicker is to improve durability so it's better at tackling a fall or those pesky pine cones when they get pulled through by the wheel. So if you prefer the downhill and wooded trail this is the one for you. For anything else or you're a bit of a weight weenie stick with the 2.0 and save 6g.
Bender Fender 2.0....£7.98
Bender Fender 2.1....£7.98
Here's a reminder of the Bender Fender's plus points:
• It stops any muck, horse, cow and dog s*** from being flung into your face.
• It is fitted as close as possible to the knobbly bits for optimum 'muck' catching.
• It protects your fork stanchions and brace from getting caked, reducing the need for cleaning and servicing.
• Discretion is its middle name. It's small but effective. Don't just take our word for it! There's loads of positive chit chat on the forums and in the online mags.
• It's the lightest mudguard available!
• Uses hook and loop straps to attach to the brace and stanchions, so it's easy to fit and take off. If you don't like - just use zip ties!!
• It's compatible with all forward and double sus brace designs.
• It can be used as a rear shock guard on some full sus arrangements.
• When off, it's easy to clean as it's flexible and opens flat. Simply wipe it and you're done!
• Patent pending
"It’s also really good looking, in a sleek minimalist style, and in our books is preferable to stretching a bit of inner tube between the forks. Oh, it’s pretty cheap too"[competition_23]