Curtis Frame Building Course Prices
Gary from Curtis has just fired us over the prices for his new frame building courses...
We ran this story last week about how Gary from Curtis was thinking about starting to offer frame building courses, and it turns out that he's had a fiar old bit of interest so he's now sorted out the pricing which is shown below. We reckon it's a bloody good deal considering how much you'll get to learn and the fact that you'll also walk away with a beautiful Curtis frame for not much more than the frame itself would cost.
Anyway, here's the details...
CURTIS BIKES FRAME BUILDING COURSE
“SKILL FOR LIFE, BIKE FOR LIFE"
Here is the list of frames to choose from for the eagerly anticipated Curtis Bikes frame building course! All prices are inclusive of a 5 day course where you will get 1 to 1 tuition and guidance from Gary himself and also includes the price of the Curtis frame you have made to take away. All our frames are totally handcrafted using only a hacksaw, a set of files, a vice and a hand operated tube bender in the beautiful Wiltshire countryside! The frames will also be fillet brazed by master brazer and founder of Curtis Bikes, Mr Brian Curtis himself. Unlimited tea, coffee and biscuits will be provided and cream teas and B&B are available on the farm where the workshop is located. This is truly a once in a lifetime experience for any bike enthusiast!
- 909 Trailboss – T45 Tubing - £1000
- DHHT – T45 Tubing - £1000
- XC9 – T45 Tubing - £1000
- XC9 – Reynolds 853 Tubing - £1150
- SuperX – T45 Tubing - £1000
- Racelite – T45 Tubing - £1000
- Racelite - Reynolds 853 Tubing - £1150
- AMHT (All Mountain Hardtail) – T45 Tubing - £1150
- AMHT (All Mountain Hardtail) – Reynolds 853 Tubing - £1150
- XC100/XC120/XCLT – T45 Tubing - £1000
- XC100/XC120/XCLT – Reynolds 853 Tubing - £1150
- AMHT – T45 Tubing - £1000
- AMHT – Reynolds 853 Tubing - £1150
To book a course or just to ask more questions about anything Curtis related please call Gary on: 07976 652 469 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org