It’s been 6 months or so since the Borderline Team had a race at Moelfre and much has gone on.
Mike Marsden from Borderline Events beamed over news about a race at Moelfre on 9/10 October:
The BDS has been and gone and they made a few updates. Since then more sections have been updated and we have a few more updates planned ourselves to make sure the course is ready to race. Our track dig team will be there over the next few weeks getting it all ready.
The end of season Borderline Event is always a relaxed one as those that have raced it know but there are still BC points up for grabs and one of the last chances you’ll get to chase entry for next year’s BDS, position in your Category or that much desired promotion to Expert or Elite status.
What do you need to know…….
- Race Entry – £55
- Practice – All day Saturday and Sunday am
- Free camping from Friday
- Free Entry for providing a Marshall – email me
- Catering on-site
- Bike Protection (As used since May uplifts)
- Toilets and drinking Water on site
- Practice All Day Saturday + Sunday Morning
- 2 x Race Runs (Best counts)
- Timing by ECM (As used at Welsh & Nat Champs)
You know it’ll be good, you know it’ll be fast……
Where to Enter: www.borderline-events.co.uk
(On-line entries Close Tuesday 05th October – Midday / On the day entries will be available if there is space)