Sweet vid from Orange launching their new Orange 4… you guessed it, 4″ of travel (well 130mm). Available now in three bike builds: Pro (£2,800), RS (£3,700) and Factory (£4,600) as well as a frame only option.
Here’s the press stuff:
Less is More – the new Orange Four
If you have already been or are making your way to the Bike Place show, you will be aware that we are revealing the Orange Four there for the first time.
This is our brand new model and it follows the classic Orange Bikes philosophy of being simply built for reliable performance. And yet, everything has changed.
On our path to the Four, every frame element has been optimised and refined to the point that the Four is the lightweight heart of a fast, responsive, short-travel trail bike that people have been clamouring for.
We’ve performed more machining processes to shed weight from the CNCed parts, we’ve used lighter 1.4mm aluminium sheet in our fabricated frame tubes and ensured that the frame is diligently built so that our signature robust reliability remains intact.
We love this bike and we think you going to love it too. It fills the gap in our range behind the iconic and extremely capable Five, bringing a light, fast and agile trail bike that some say has been missing from our range.
- Lightweight Frame Handbuilt in Britain
- Short travel, fast and agile trail bike with progressive geometry
- Longer toptube and wheelbase for high-speed stability
- Compact swingarm with 12x148mm Boost rear hub spacing for precise handling
- Tuned pivot position for optimal suspension performance with 184x44mm rear shock
- Optimised for suspension travel: 130mm front & 120mm rear
- 5 year frame warranty