2013 Dirt 100: EASTON HAVOC CARBON DH BARS

EASTON HAVOC CARBON DH BARS

“The strongest ever” is Easton’s tag-line for their carbon Havoc DH bars, and they even go as far as to claim them testing “stronger than any handlebar on the market”. You know what? We don’t doubt them. Easton have always created bars with great shape and we love these Havocs as much as any incarnation in the company’s history. These are reasonably heavy on the sweep at nine degrees and won’t cater for anyone going for the super-wide option (they measure in at 750mm though which is plenty for most riders), but for those with enough budget to stretch this far we can’t recommend them enough. They also weigh in at a staggeringly low 235g, which for the weight weenies out there has to be a major draw.

PRICE : £129.99
Extra UK 01933 672 170
www.eastoncycling.com

123_Dirt-100-20131

Featured in this post

1. daz5239

do these bars not come in a funny diameter? meaning you have to buy their stem aswell ?

1. Leon

I think thats only on their new 800mm havocs

2. Ali

They do come in 35mm as well as 31.8mm. It’s not all bad – they don’t have a patent on that thickness or anything, so other companies (like DMR) have made 35mm compatible stems.

1. TimBud

Got these in 35mm.
        Chopped them to 760 and couldn’t be happier. The shape is just so right for me.
        Surprised how light they are, even than my old RaceFace SixC bars… that was before i cut them down too.

2. Daz

The 35mm bar and stem combo is amazing! Stiffest bars ive ever ridden.. Now companies are making 35 bars and stems if im not mistaken?

3. panzer

A bit of flex takes the trail buzz out I find, good if like me you ride all dayers.

X

Also in Dirt 100

2013 Dirt 100: ANSWER PROTAPER BARS

Read More