2012 Dirt 100: Answer ProTaper DH Bars

With their well proven ProTAPER technology which puts material where it’s needed and removes it from where it isn’t; Answer have produced this full 780mm width DH bar which weighs in at just 336g.

That’s the kind of weight that you normally find on much narrower aluminium bars, yet this Answer bar has proved to be more than man enough for the job. Apart from looking classy we also love the way it reminds us of the old skool days when there really was only one choice when it came to bars; the ProTAPER. Shape wise there’s nothing kooky going on with 8º of backsweep and 4º of upsweep, plus there’s a choice of either 12.5 or 25.4mm of rise. It’s great to see a return to form for this bar, and long may it continue.

Price: £59.99 Hotlines
01313 191 444
www.answerproducts.com

1. facebook_shaggywill

Menudo manubrio…

2. dirt dodger

excellent bars plain n simple – run em wide !

3. facebook_gentuza.malaga

Menudo manubrio…

4. fordy

typical dirt dodger bummin a product he ownes, yaddy yaddy yaddy ;)

5. Tepid

Good one Fordy, what do you propose? That people start commenting on gear they’ve never used?

6. Down n Dirty

Thats the ones for me. Look sexy in Red and black..Adding to my wish list for sure

7. STUPOTT

I run the old skill set on my s-works Shaun palmer hard tail.

8. fordy

my apoligies mr tepid it was a bit of an in joke actually in response to being lambasted for my positive comments regarding my bos forks by dirt dodger. good bars tho im sure.

9. dirt dodger

cheers Tepid – hahaha fordy, unlucky son ;)

10. dirt dodger

hows the luck?? we read the same shit @ the same time lol,? when u nxt ridin boybar?

11. dirt dodger

ps. buy white n black = epic!

X

Also in Dirt 100

2012 Dirt 100: Sunline V-One Bars

Read More