2010 Dirt 100 TRANSITION TR 450

The TR450 is Washington State based, and company Transition’s first foray into the long travel market. Impressively they have managed to step straight up to the mark with this downhill bike whereas most companies take a few years of development to get it right. The TR 450 has super clean lines and a simple and utterly efficient linkage design that delivers smooth progressive rear travel; we liked the ride of the TR 450 a lot.

Available as a frame, we managed to pinch one of the only TR 450’s in existence to ride and shoot as a full build.

Bike: £TBC Frame: £1899
Surf Sales 01303 850 553
www.surf-sales.com, www.transitionbikes.com

Dirt-100-p042

dirt100specialbanner09650

Click the above banner to buy the Dirt 100 online.

1. Skanky Teeth

Not Transition’s “first foray” in long travel.

You guys should try researching the Transition Blindside.

2. Isaac

Exactly what I was going to say :)

Tis a lovely bicycle though.

3. Gaz

Tis a lovley bike, my orders already in 4 1. Can’t wait till the end of Jan when i can get it.

4. el capitan

“The TR450 is Washington State based, and company Transition’s first foray into the long travel market” should be, “The TR450 is Washington State based, and company Transition’s first foray into the DH Race bike market”

Gran Mal was the first really not the Blindside(guess it depends on your definition of long travel)

5. Matt

Gonna have to agree with the other comments. Transitions first foray into long travel was the Gran Mal, followed by the Blindside. The TR450 is the first specific DH race bike for them however, as the previous long travel machines were aimed at a do a bit of everything freeride market.

6. Mat frm NZ

looks like internal cable routing is in fasion for 2010

7. roger frm hk

good price too with RC4 shock

8. Daniel

Think this bike looks sweet, does anyone know when the full bike will be for sale and how much it will cost, i want to order one now!

9. Bobby Bikeactive

Very nice but not as nice as the Summum.

10. taka

del cut !!!

11. George

Daniel, orders can be placed now in time for its release in late December.

Frame is $2,399.00 USD.

12. George

Oh and it says at the top of this page Frame: £1899, a full £500 more than the American price, typical.

13. daniel ledgerwood

i know it says how much the frame is, but its a full bike i’m looking for. We get ripped off for everything in the uk. But if you want something you just have to pay for it.

14. phil

real nice lines on this bike, it will be a flying machine!
    i cudnt help but notice that it looks a bit like the supreme DH tho.

15. Philipp a student from Switzerland

comes the fox fork with the frame

16. Jahman

Has no one noticed how similar the linkage is to a Turner DHR 2002?
    http://www.avalanchedownhillracing.com/bikes/2000turnerDHR.html

17. who can fix xbox 360

Hurrah, that’s what I was seeking for, what a data! present here at this webpage, thanks admin of this website.

18. Ducttapecrafts

We are a gaggle of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.

Your web site provided us with useful information to work on.
    You have performed a formidable activity and
    our entire group will probably be grateful to you.

X

Also in Dirt 100

2010 Dirt 100 MONDRAKER SUMMUM

Read More