Location: South Oxfordshire, GB
Reason for Sale: Not much time to ride at the moment
Postage: Will consider to pay the postage. Will need an extra day to dissasemble.
Selling my 2009 Banshee Scythe (Mythic in UK) which i got in January 2010. Size medium. Frame is in good overall condition, no cracks. Bearings are very smooth as i check them regularly. The frame isnt ridden too much and not abused. It has mainly few minor marks from transportation. Very tiny dent on the downtube from a sharp rock thrown from the front wheel. Could make a picture if interested. Package includes:
- 12x150 Maxle rear axle with a spare lever
- Spare NSB mech hanger
- Fox DHX 5 which has new oil ridden once after to ensure if feels like new
- 450lbs Fox steel spring
- Banshee original seatpost with seatclamp which are top quality
- All the spare linkage hardware which i got with the frame
- Handmade plastic downtube guard
- Works components -2.0 degree reducer cups + Cane Creek integrated headset
- Saint cranks m800 170mm with Enduro bearings installed in the BB
Its a very sweet bike to ride, selling due not having enough time to ride it. Im paying postage. Will post detailed pictures if youre interested. Will strip the bike and send the same day.
Seller: Kristian Raichev
Mole Valley, GB