Member since June 2013
Location: Birmingham, GB
Reason for Sale: Bought a Road Bike
Postage: Will post via courier at a cost, collection preferred.
Brand: On One
I bought this bike second-hand, at which point it was only 2 weeks old. I have had it now for around 4 months to go to work on but have just bought a road bike which suits me netter as I want to do some miles too. I am a fair wether commuter so this bike hasn't been ridden in the rain – only ever on dry roads for about 3 miles each way, so not many miles at all. I would hazard a total of around 100 miles tops.
All components are in tip top condition and working perfectly, wheels are true etc. The gearing is 46x If i hadn't bought my road bike I would keep it but I can't justify it.
• Frame: On One Macinato 51cm (I'm 5ft 8" and it fits me perfectly)
• Fork: Steel On One Macinato
• Bottom bracket: Stronglight 107mm
• Crankset: Stronglight S55 46t
• Wheels: De-stickered Weinmann DP18 silver flip/flop wheels
• Brake levers: Dia Compe Dirt Harry levers (one has been sanded down)
• Brakes: Shimano 105 calipers silver
• Saddle: Charge Spoon (Leather)
• Bars: Charge Slice
• Bar tape: Charge U-Bend
• Seatpost: Giant
• Stem: Uno 90mm riser stem
• Seatclamp: Spank
• Tyres: Raleigh 25x700c
• Pedals: Crank Brothers Candy (need a service)